Producing new product from recycled plastic is growing rapidly years by years. Almost all of plastic trash (80%) can be processed into new product. There are also some plastic type that must be mixed first with other raw material to increase the quality.
Here are 3 popular plastic trash type in the market that can be applied for your green business idea.
- PolyEthylene (PE). Water proof plastic material, acid proof, alkali proof, and most liquid resistant. For example: plastic bah of food product, juice and drink, plastic curtains, plastic bottle, pipe, glass, etc
- High Density PolyEthylene (HDPE). Liquid material resistant. For example: melamine, detergent package, milk package (cartoon), vehicle fuel tank, etc
- PolyProphylene (PP). Such as fiber glass products
These materials can be recycled into a lot of new goods such as kid toys, home improvement goods, craft, and many others.
Generally, there are 4 requirements for plastic trash to be accepted by an industry.
- Plastic trash must be in certain form such as plastic kernel, pellet, or powder
- Homogen, means that plastic trash have to be classified
- The plastic trash isn’t contaminated by chemical substance that can decrease its quality
- As much as possible that the plastic isn’t oxidated